We are Workplace Solutions Employee Assistance Program, an industry leader in delivering comprehensive high touch employee assistance programs, wellness and organizational effectiveness services to widely diverse group of organizations, from large national corporations to mid-size local professional organizations. Our innovative approach has, for over three decades, integrated business knowledge and behavioral health expertise to address the personal concerns of employees and the larger concerns that cost organizations time, energy, and productivity.
These are our values: * True client partner * Accountability is key * Nonstop exceptional service * Dedicated to success * Expert level of consultation * Maintain high integrity
The EAP Counselor combines clinical skills with an understanding of the business environment. The position offers the opportunity to develop strong clinical assessment and counseling skills with the added prospect of consulting with client organizations around employee behavioral health and workplace performance concerns.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide triage, assessment and referral services to clients seeking counseling, work-life or other ancillary services by phone and in person.
· Provide comprehensive assessments and short-term counseling by phone and in person.
· Utilize clinical and project management skills to manage counseling cases across a national network.
· Network and develop relationships with affiliate providers to coordinate client referrals.
· Consult with managers and human resource professionals on a variety of workplace challenges.
· Participate regularly in clinical supervision and request ad-hoc consultations as needed.
· Provide regular after-hours support/on-call coverage.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling.
· Licensed at the LSW or LPC level.
· EAP experience preferred.
· Experience in a professional role in business/human resources preferred.
· Customer service experience preferred.
· Professional demeanor and phone etiquette.
· Strong communication and research skills.
· Highly organized, efficient, self-motivated.
· Strong Work Ethic.
· Strong multi-tasking and project coordination skills.
· Solid skills in Microsoft Office, ability to learn and embrace new technology.
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· Comfortable working individually, as well as with a team.
· Ability to maintain emotional composure in high stress situations, ability to bounce back from stressful interactions.