EAP Account Manager
We are Workplace Solutions Employee Assistance Program, an industry leader in delivering comprehensive high touch employee assistance programs, wellness and organizational effectiveness services to widely diverse group of organizations, from large national corporations to mid-size local professional organizations. Our innovative approach has, for over three decades, integrated business knowledge and behavioral health expertise to address the personal concerns of employees and the larger concerns that cost organizations time, energy, and productivity.
These are our values: * True client partner * Accountability is key * Nonstop exceptional service * Dedicated to success * Expert level of consultation * Maintain high integrity
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Account Manager position requires a blend of account management and clinical skills. The position is responsible for building and maintaining client relationships and working with sophisticated Human Resources partners at high profile national/global companies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain relationships with key representatives and decision makers within our client companies.
- Provide sophisticated Management Consultation addressing employee, and organizational concerns.
- Manage requests for client services including fitness for duty, trauma response, open enrollment/health fairs, training and other on-site and/or virtual activities.
- Participate in the construction and delivery of Utilization Reports.
- Deliver high level educational sessions - live and via webinar - for all audiences including executives, managers and employees on topics related to personal development, wellness, and professional growth.
- Coordinate training and other client requests locally and throughout the United States.
- Serve as a thought partner to leadership and members of the national team.
- Participate in business development activities for organic and new business growth.
- Manage projects to support national accounts team.
- Participate in after hours on-call rotation eight (8) to ten (10) weeks per year.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master's Degree in a behavioral health discipline required.
- Licensure at the LCPC/LCSW/Licensed Clinical Psychologist level preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience managing client relationships.
- Training/experience in leadership coaching/organizational effectiveness consultation desirable.
- EAP experience is highly desirable.
- Experience and proficiency in delivering a variety of leadership, productivity, and well-being topics.
- Training in Human Resources desirable.
- Marketing/sales experience desirable.
- Highly organized, efficient, self-starter with strong work ethic.
- Resourceful - able to think strategically and solve complex problems.
- Strong project management skills - ability to coordinate and follow-up efficiently and effectively.
- Tech savvy - solid skills in Microsoft Office, ability to learn and embrace new technology and social media.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to maintain emotional composure in high stress situations, ability to bounce back from stressful interactions.
- Some travel expected.